A little bit of this + a little bit of that:
1. More raindrops in DC today. Lots + lots of rain drops.
2. My move date moved up to the 17th from the 19th (8 days away.)
3. Less days to pack = one crazy, tired Jane. (It’s still worth it.)
4. First real race has been postponed (again) until I arrive in San Francisco.
5. Life (as a whole) seems to be on hold until San Francisco.
6. I am getting really excited to start my new chapter in San Francisco.
7. I turn 27 approximately 1 week after I move.
8. I think my 27th year is going to be my best year yet.
9. I think San Francisco is going to be my best chapter yet.
10. I promise there are lots of fun, exciting things to come + I promise it includes actually finding my healthy, happy balance.
PS: Delicious pho today for lunch. Hot soup on rainy days = perfection.